Secret Day 01.29 ~ 02.11
edit: found [ Goreala Best Channel Secret Garden schedule ]
* 24-hr airing of 10 episodes / day: Jan 29(Sat ) episodes 1~10, Jan 30 (Sun) episodes 11~20
* airing of all episodes / day: Jan 31 (Mon) ep 1~20, from 8.20 am ; Feb 1 (Tue) ep 1~21, from 11am
* 24-hr airing of 7 ep / day: Feb 2 (Wed) ep 1~7; Feb 3 (Thur) ep 8~14; Feb 4 (Fri) ep 15~21
* airing of all ep / day: Feb 5 (Sat) ep 1~21, from 9.40 am; Feb 6 (Sun) ep 1~20, from 9 am
* 24-hr airing of 4 ep / day: Feb 7 (Mon) ep 1~4; Feb 8 (Tue) ep 5~8; Feb 9 (Wed) ep 9~12; Feb 10 (Thur) ep 13~16; Feb 11 (Fri) ep 17~20
What’s Secret Day?
It’s the name of a 2-week-long daily streaming of Secret Garden on the SBS gorealra application, which promises to deliver 13 channels of live SBS TV and radio to your monitor. It was quite a hassle installing this, I had to retry 3x to get the Microsoft Silverlight download right. ㅡ.ㅡ; But then again, I ran to many problems trying to install MBC’s mini application too.
Back to ‘Secret Day’. Streaming was pretty smooth, and when I first opened it, it was halfway through episode 4. Ah I figured out how this works.. Episode 1 starts at 01:15 (Korea time) and wherever you are, you can actually watch Secret Garden streaming till episode 20 which ends at 01:15 the next day. This daily cycle repeats till Feb 11. ( please refer to schedule at the beginning of this post for SBS’s SECRET formula on replaying all episodes ^^; )
It’s interesting seeing the Secret Garden that I forgot, like the scenes in Jejudo before their soul switch. Secret Garden in Jejudo for me will always be arrogant Ra Im and confused Ju Won. *lol*