We are … Super Senior ehyo~!
“Sorry sorry sorry sorry…”
Firstly, a genius created the above and apologised to fans of a certain boyband chosen purely because he needed 6 bodies~ *lol* Another DC-insider swiftly added the profile to this grandpa boyband. He (or she, watever) named the group …
“Young Gam Shin Ki” which is ( ..) uh… “Inspiring Old Lords Rising Like Gods~”
*breathes* (to another fanclub… I’m s o r r y~)
- Genius musician, who is not just the leader of the group, but also the songwriter, lyricist, and producer too.
- An “issue-maker” (i.e. making the headlines) who’s the talk of the town, because of his unrelenting rough words and his unpredictable and wild mood swings.
- Despite his appearance, he has a sentimental, fragile inner soul, always on the verge of mental breakdowns, and tiring the people around him.
- His killer feature comes from his smiling eyes, which cause many to become smitten, thus he’s unquestionably, the center figure, of 영.감.신.기
- He is responsible for the dance choreography and visuals (uh.. beauty?) of the group
- There are rumors that he had been in love with Lee Do since their trainee days, and that this inseparable relationship is what made their talent agency choose him to partner with Lee Do.
- Although he earns the adoration of many fans as the No. 1 Dancer of Joseon together with his outstanding looks, he is unconcerned with his fans nor his popularity. He only cares about — Lee Do.
- Although he’s famous for his steely glare (e.g. “Mus-a-a-a Mu Hyul!”), his fans hate it, thus he employs the more popular sideways deep-in-thought stare, which is a winner.
- The other lyricist and composer of the group, together with Lee Do. Considered as an idol with real talents.
- His thoughtful, peace-loving personality makes him the communicator among Lee Do and the other members of the group
- In charge of the group’s dance AND rap (!)
- Initially, he was forcefully added as a member against Lee Do’s protests. However, his skills were recognized eventually and he became one of the pivotal members of the group.
~ my favorite In Ji – Mal Saeng Moment~
- Although his face is the most aged-looking, shockingly, he’s the maknae (youngest one) *gasp*
- Because of his inflexible personality, he’s often the victim of pranks, yet he also nags the most, at leader Lee Do who’s always getting into trouble.
- He’s the member that Lee Do fears most, thanks to his legendary lengthy anti-Hangul Sang So Moon* against Hangul (see Wikipedia for English translation) .
* A Sang So Moon (Hangul: 상소문; Hanja: 上疏文) refers to the document on matters presented by court officials to the king. It should be noted that during the Joseon dynasty, the scope of Sang So Moon became more specific and only referred to documents where officials voiced their opinions against the (mis-)judgement of the king in certain matters. Documents of opinions against other fellow officials, or anybody else besides the king, were renamed as “Sang Joo Moon” instead. (source: Naver Jishik)
(missing 6th member) SHIN JUK
- After the cover shoot for their debut album, Shin Juk terminated his contract to join rival agency MilBon Entertainment™~
According to secret paparazzi video footage (click image above), Lee Do had a supper showdown with Shin Juk on whether he was spying on Young Gam Shin Ki’s new project before jumping ship for MilBon Entertainment™
edit: I just found the real Super Seniors~Unbeleebubble~~~ o O;;
I’m going to show it to my grandma…!!!